Website Animax Designs
Characters in Motion!
Animax Designs is growing, and we are seeking inspired, motivated individuals to join our team. Experience is the key!
Position Title: Executive Assistant to the President & CEO
- Facilitate appropriate communication between President & CEO and the Executive team.
- Facilitate the flow of information between President & CEO and Management team (including Production Manager, Creative Director, Director of R&D).
- Responsible for establishing and coordinating efficient, regularly scheduled meetings with both the Executive team and Management team. Participate in such meetings by Transcribing notes, distributing minutes, tracking and following up on identified action items.
- Screen/filter President’s incoming and outgoing correspondence via email any other communication tools. Deciding who should deal with what particular issue and where possible assigning the request to appropriate person. Often responding directly to individuals or drafting responses.
- In coordination with the Executive Team, assist with planning, set-up, organization and seamless orchestration of small to large-scale events and conferences.
- Organize and file notes, papers and any other project related information using an efficient and accessible system.
- Arranges domestic and international travel plans, itineraries, and meeting agendas and is on call to coordinate travel changes, delays and last-minute needs.
- Works closely with the President & CEO to keep him informed of commitments, responsibilities, and following up appropriately, both business and personal.
- Gathers personal commitments, appointments and events related to family, ensures they are coordinated with the President & CEO’s calendar.
- Completes a broad variety of administrative tasks including: managing an extremely active calendar (coordinating and booking meeting requests, trade shows, conferences, etc.), completing expense reports and other general office requirements, and composing and preparing follow up correspondence and “thank you” notes.
- Provide support for special projects, proposal writing, and project budget creation.
- Complete any and all request to provide support/assistance for President’s personal matters as requested.
- Maintain the organization of the President & CEO’s office and related meeting spaces.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Ability to exercise good judgement in a variety of situations
- Ability to work and perform high level under pressure at all times
- Ability to deal with confidential matters
- Results driven individual that can communicate on all levels
- Ability to organize multiple projects at once
- Ability to maintain a flexible schedule to be available to President when required
- Artistic mindset and creative thinker
- Excellent verbal, communication and writing skills
- Ability to act in an honest, open and high level of integrity at all times
- Proven ability to build, develop and maintain working relationships with clients both internally and externally
- Independent thinker to provide solutions rather than require direction
- Ability to follow-up and prioritize tasks and projects
- Ability to travel when required
- Ability to provide on call support to President
- Bachelors degree required
- 5+ progressive Administrative Experience
- Knowledge of graphic design tools such as InDesign and Illustrator is a plus
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Experience representing and supporting Senior Management of an organization
Animax Designs offers a competitive compensation package to include: employees health insurance, dental, vision, 401k, and vacation. Animax offers an employee friendly environment that supports work life balance. Please email resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 615.622.5701. For questions, please contact Animax Human Resources at 615.889.1248.
Animax is an Equal Opportunity Employer
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com