Website Animax Designs
Characters in Motion!
Animax Designs is growing and we are seeking inspired, motivated individuals to join our team. Experience is the key!
Position Title: Controls Engineer
The Controls Engineer will generate electrical and pneumatic schematics, analyze schematics, produce associated documentation, troubleshoot designs, determine component specifications, and develop programming to operate animated characters.
This position is capable of designing and troubleshooting electrical functions while working with little to no supervision.
- Works with creative design and mechanical engineering to create complete and effective control solutions
- Creation of electrical system models
- Simulation and controller design of electrical dynamic systems
- Contributing to verification, validation, debugging, and testing of control systems
- Read and analyze pneumatic and electrical prints
- Create pneumatic and electrical schematics
- Design the layout of large enclosures
- Verify conformance of components to customer specifications
- Create Bill of Materials and all other associated documentation
- Develop software to operate animated figures
- Perform testing and debugging of products using standard lab equipment
- Involved with all internal design reviews
- Perform other duties as assigned
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Knowledge of Studio 5000, FactoryTalk and related Allen-Bradley Software
- Satisfactory working knowledge of Servo drives
- Ability to communicate effectively in writing and verbally
- Complete understanding of PID and loop control
- Experience using CompactLogix and GuardLogix PLCs
- Expertise in AutoCAD Electrical
- Ability to travel both domestically and internationally
- Ability to work within a team envrionment
- AAS degree in Electrical Engineering or Related discipline
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 5-7 years related years related experience
Animax Designs offers a competitive compensation package to include: employee’s health insurance, dental, vision, 401k, and vacation. Animax offers an employee friendly environment that supports work life balance. Animax is an equal opportunity employer. Please email resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 615.622.5701. For questions, please contact HR at 615.889.1248.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com